Wednesday, October 17, 2007

THE WOMEN IN MEDIA


When we talk about successfull woman in the world of media we are talking about Khanyi Dhlomo.On the 14th of October 2007 I was reading a City Press copy (Business Side),I came across of Khanyi Dhlomo,I was tempted to read it.

Khanyi will be launching her new women magazines,Destiny,the magazine will be in stores as from this week.thats we want from our women in media,not work for someone for the rest of your life.Khanyi is a very strong focus woman who knows what she wants.We want need more women like her.When we talk about indepedant woman,we talking about woman like Khanyi Dhlope who don't just say the word but no evidence for what their saying.What I like about this woman's personality is that she is not afraid to take chancnes,she brings me to my motto that says "life is about taking chances", because I fully believe that when you are afraid to start something sorry you will never make it .

I pray for our women in media to take charge of the media world,the men there need a challenge and the chances are openning up.It is high time for our women to open challenging businesses.They must stop opening hair salons.The qeen of media Khanyi is making her eternal mark in the print media.The interesting thing about her she took her time and gain all the expirience she needed.Khanyi will be leading the editorial and administrative team with her assistant.

No comments: