Tuesday, October 16, 2007

THE FEMALE DEEJAYS


Radio is a most interesting medium in the broadcasting media.The best thing about it, is that you continue with your job while continuing doing your work,it does not require the hundred percent attention compare to television.

The downfall of the medium is the inclusion of too much female deejay to host the most of the shows,while they don't have that drive to be on the radio.If we can conduct a survey about poor female djs behind the mic' I sure that I will that.If we can check now listeners has immigrated to new media (listening discs) rather than tune in to radio.
Someone can say I am a discriminating the women against them,that's not true, if I may give you an example, '' Justice Ramohlola of former breakfast host on Metro fm resigned due to internal differences,Azania Ndoro was given a chance to host the breakfast show.The first words she said was gues what " the first woman to host a breakfast show" every body knows that, we want creativity please.

The only way of bringing the spark of radio is to reduce the number of female deejays and put them on the news department and to other office work and the work to the masters of radio(male deejays).I know it will be a bitter pill to swallow but thats true. If I may ask "who in the female deejays can compete with Eddie Zondi of Metro fm" mhh I think I know whats the respond "thats unfair how can".Sisters no hard feelings but radio require a talent not only your English.

No comments: