Saturday, October 13, 2007

WHAT IS GOODLIFE?


WHAT IS LIFE? This is a question question I ask myself everyday when I wake up in the morning, no answers. But as a black African man I came with my own interpretation.



My interpretation is "work hard in life and live a good life"because in life everyone is running his or her own race. As people God gave us same ours(24-hours) a day, same mind to think etc. But what is unique about it is that, we were given different unique gifts that will take to better life. A better life is not about living a millionair's life, but is about being happy about yourself. I always ask myself about those guys who got their wealth through corruption or robbery, are they enjoying their ''Goodlife'', because I think the guilty consience is always reminding them of how they got their wealth.

But what as people do not understand is that, to have a good, you have to face storms along your awy up to your good life and the other let us keep it mind that we can't archieve our goals on the same day. We as people need to be fair and honest to ourselves, because what I know for a fact is that we can't cheat life.

No comments: