Saturday, November 3, 2007

S A SISTERS AND FOREIGN BROTHERS

SOUTH AFRICAN guys do not have a T.L.C ladies, thats what some of the South African ladies are sayinga bout South african guys , they prefere foreign brothers than the South African brothers. What I like about South Africa you have that right to do things according to your feel.

The thing that I am sure about is that, they can go and fall with our African brothers, but they must not say that we can't treat them good. My question to them is "What is treating good?", because we can traet them in a way that they want to treated, but when they reciprocate on what I am doing for her. The bad thing about them is, because I am a men I have to carry my load and carry hers too, thats highly impossible sisters.

Sisters when we are in this thing called "love" it is not about one party, it is about all parties equaly. What I am trying to bring to the fore, is that I am going to take you out to the expensive resturants or buy you expensive gifts. If I always do that, which means there is no future for the relationship.

No comments: