Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I AM COMFORTABLE


I have been bothered by the way our women dresses nowadays.They say that they keep up with time,but the problem is that they are not comfortable about what they are wearing and they claim they are.



I remember one day, I took a taxi to town, I do not know if it was bad or good luck, a taxi stop other lady, when she jump's in she came straight were I was sitting at the back sit of a taxi. The young lady was wearing a black short skirt of leather, guess what, she was pulling the skirt until we reach our destination, are we allowed to call that comfortable?. According to me that's not it. What I personally think is that, the way they dress they forcefully demand attention. You will hear them say ''I am not dressing for someone else I am dressing for me'', but she knows that guys the way she has dressed guys will react.



What I do not like about them(Girls) they are so quick to judge guy's dress code, for example, some will say I hate Pantsula's dress code because it's untidy or some will say I hate hip-hop dress code because it seems like they do not know their size.

My advice to the sisters would be, a guy wont marry someone who's doing body marketing to guys, so ladies we understand you try to keep up with time,but please cover up a bit
.

No comments: